Friday, June 19, 2015

再復同學

Hi, Madeleine:  (再復陳秋霞同學)



I do not personally own any forum.  However, the 'forum' mentioned in my response does virtually exist among fellow classmates. Perhaps, your being unappreciative or jealous of what I have been doing is understandable.  But I am confident that still some other classmates think otherwise.

Most of the e-mail messages sent to classmates are mainly graded at a level of good taste. And this level has been carefully maintained so that classmates will keep taking delight in receiving and reading them.  
Unfortunately, I found to my astonishment that the attached videos were much below our standard.  Of course, we are fond and curious of reading something about Taiwan , from where most of us came.

Here goes a rumor to be confirmed - that some of the classmates' family background is related in one way or another to either presidential candidate in Taiwan election.  If it should be true, we doubt this classmate's very motive in sponsoring forwarding these programs to us.

Let me repeat that I am under no obligation to send messages to classmates, and I reserve all the rights to continue or discontinue sending to any of  them.  In fact, I did once delete some names(including yours) from my contact list.  In other words, I am sending to limited number now.  

I am personally not a KMT or DPP member. I am not pro- or con- any political party in Taiwan.  Any assertion or accusation that I am 'super'sensitive to politics, I am afraid is groundless and is totally unacceptable to me at all. Besides, my 'feeling' toward the whole matter is perfectly normal and sensible. Any different view point expressed should not be regarded as 'negative attitude.'

Finally, to degrade the very good level of our current message communication will be the last I can do.


Justin Lai,

06/19/15

No comments:

Post a Comment