Thursday, February 11, 2016

Thanks to 朱露西

Hi, Rosie:

朱露西同學, 妳好!

「gratitude」的圖片搜尋結果

It was so nice of you to send me a novel new year greeting card with  fantastic
pictures of animation. 

There are not many classmates remaining in my contact list but you are one of the 
valued ones, whose friendship I always cherish.

I really appreciate so many wonderful fwd postings sent to me.  Among them was a recent 
new coverage regarding a devastating earthquake occurring in Tainan, Taiwan. It shows that 
you are concerned about Taiwan, where you stayed and studied not long though.  In comparison with some other classmates who grew up and finished their college education in that beautiful island-Formosa, your love for it is superbly admirable. Besides, your concern and affection for fellow classmates is also touching. You are one of the very few classmates who sent me a greeting card especially on Lunar New Year.

Your wonderful performance of Indian dance prior to the presentation of a one-act English play (in which I was one of the actors) by Waiwenxi, Taida in 1963 is always kept as fresh memory of mine.

Indeed, affection for others begin at home, and should be extended to others who care about you. 

May you have a happy and prosperous new year, too!

Justin Lai (賴正雄)

02/11/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment