Tuesday, February 23, 2016

重要通告

Dear classmates:

Hi, it’s been several weeks since I last said hi to you. I hope that this greeting will find you all fine.

Here, I’d like to have two things to talk to you:
1)      Recently, I sent personal e-mail messages of greeting to some classmates. To my delight, I received some response, and they responded just more than courteously. Among the responses, I got concern, and warmth just like from some very close friends.  The respondents’ kindness really warms my heart. On top of that, they enjoy my daily postings on the Blogger I created for all. So far, the visiting number of the Blogger now already exceeding 11,000 clearly explains its popularity. However, a few of classmates failed to respond to me maybe because of being busy, or sort of lazy.  But I do not hope that it is out of ill health presumably or deliberate disdain. After all, we are classmates.

2)      Around some months ago, the class had a reunion in Taiwan. Now, almost six months have elapsed since last reunion. Some classmates are wondering when and where the next reunion will he held.  I think the general coordinators, 焦寶進 (Theresa Liu) ,葉金鶴 (Sarah Yeh), and 陳芳婉 (Theresa Chang) must have prepared everything well for the Reunion 2016.  We shall extend our heart-felt gratitude if the three classmates will be kind enough to inform us, at their earliest convenience of their decisions, and details concerning the plan for the coming reunion. If they did announce these details already, but leaving out some classmates’ names, it is OK. We would like to request that the those responsible for this job re-announce this news to make sure all of the classmates be notified. We also sincerely hope this mistake of omitting (should there be one) was not made intentionally. Again, we are classmates. after all.


Thank you,

Justin Lai, (賴正雄)

02/23/2016



No comments:

Post a Comment